Friday, July 30, 2010

Aunt Abby & John Married... The Reception

I have to give props to my awesome mother-in-law Joanie and her sister Gloria, the Gepharts and everyone else who was involved in the planning, preparation and execution of the reception.  It turned out B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.  And I really really mean it.  The venue...(aka Gepharts' backyard) was beautifully groomed and looked wonderful.  Joanie and Gloria organized and decorated the reception and it was nothing short of stunning.  Joanie also made lots and lots and lots and did I mention LOTS of refreshments (cupcakes, lemon bars, brownies).  Wonderful help came during the reception from my mother-in-law's friend and neighbors.  My wonderful mom was even there helping in the kitchen.   J's awesome littlest sister Vicki made the gorgeous wedding cake.  Man alive she has talent!   My father-in-law funded it....so props to him too!!!  Joanie was also kind enough to help me make the girls' skirts in the middle of all of it.  THANK YOU!!  All in all it was stunning, beautiful, wonderful and hopefully it was a dream come true for Mrs. Abby Garn!!!




No comments: