Friday, July 30, 2010

Aunt Abby & John Married.... At the Temple

Abby, J's sister, got married on Friday, July 30th.  She and John Garn were married in the Logan UT LDS Temple.  They were seal by Patriarch Jerry Buchanan, who happened to perform our sealing way back when... Nine years ago... :)  Anyways it was a beautiful sealing and we had a fun filled day afterwards.  My mom was kind enough to have a slumber party with the girls the night before then bring them back over to get ready with C and she brought us our kids over to the temple so they could be there when Abby & John came out.  It was a beautiful (warm, hot - ya'll know how well I do when its hot) summer day.  I snapped plenty of pictures (keep in mind...I am still working on getting better at photography...)  Here are some pictures of the kiddos before Abby & John came out of the temple -

(If I do say so...I think we have some pretty darn cute kiddos!!!)
I have one of O by herself but it is a little blurry (darn 50mm or maybe its darn camera or maybe darn person running the camera)

Is there any question to which side of the family O gets her red hair from....
(For answer see picture below...)
Here is the beautiful couple (picture is a little overexposed) -
After the pictures were taken and we were just about ready to head to the Wedding Luncheon, I took some pictures of the kids out side of the temple -



C was tired and tired of having his picture taken by mom at this point (hmmm....come to think of it, his dad was pretty tired of it too!) He was kind enough to let me capture the above picture but was soooo done after that.  So I didn't get one of him in with the temple in the background.

I do have to say that I am in love with this next picture....

No comments: