Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy 30th Babe!!!

My old man turned 30 today. Hee Hee... I can call him that now that he is caught up with me. I am two months old than he and he reminds me of that on a pretty regular basis during those two months. I am lucky to have such a wonderful husband and best friend. But I am even more blessed to have such a wonderful father to our children. He is also a really driven, hard worker. I guess that is what has helped him make his business a success. But he also knows where his blessings comes from and is ground (most the time). Happy 30th honey! We love you!


This picture was taken at the Tremonton Easter Egg Hunt several years ago. He doesn't like to smile for pictures but this was a good one.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday "OLD MAN"!!!

I am so jealous... Clear Creek, Island Park! What do you Maxfield's think this is, Summer? We can't seem to get enough of the house projects. Even though I secretly love that Jason is home doing PROJECTS. It looks like you are making the best of your summer. Good for you!