Monday, July 13, 2009

Grocery Smarts

So I have been attempting the Grocery Smarts thing and today I spent $168.28 at Albertson's. Which one might think holy cow.... but I SAVED.... $167.45. I was going to take a picture but there were too many groceries to photograph. Here is a little of what I got:

14 boxes of General Mills Cereals
5 bottles of Kraft Salad Dressing
8 boxes of fruit snacks
8 boxes Capri Suns
2 bags Sun Chips
6 boxes Hamburger Helper
18 boxes of Mac & Cheese
2 tubs of Betty Crocker Frosting
2 Betty Crocker Cookie Mixes
1 package of Oreo cookies
2 Gallons Whole Milk
1 2 lb block of Tillomonk Cheese
1 carton of eggs (18)
4 6-packs of Yogurt (Kids)
1 Sour Cream
2 Tony's Pizzas
1 Dial Foaming Handwash
2 packages of Steaks
2 Beef Roasts
1 package of sliced meat
1 package of Falls Franks
10 Corn on the cob
1 Red Onion
1 Large Pineapple
1 bag of Red Potatoes
1 package of baby red potatoes

We had to go in and out of the store 3 times to get some of the coupons, but it was worth it.

I think the previous week I spent $44.64 and I SAVED $97.20. I did take a picture of that one:

No comments: