Thursday, August 13, 2009

Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House



We were able to attend the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House during the last part of July. I really wanted to be able to take the children to the open house so they could see what the inside of a temple looked like especially the sealing room and so they could feel the peace and good feelings you feel while you are in the temple. J's parents, brother and a friend came along for the evening. It was such a wonderful place and the kids really did enjoy it and were very well behaved. As we were coming down the steps into the baptismal area I noticed my cousins husband standing there so I wave and as I came further down the steps I was suprised to see my dad's sister and her whole family standing there. It was awesome. We were also able to sit down in the sealing room with her family in there too. It was wonderful to see the mirrors and see forever with my family and some of my extended family there too. We had a wonderful evening and I hope the kids will remember it and keep a strong desire to live worthy to be able to have those special blessings someday.

No comments: