Thursday, May 21, 2009

Our Cinco de Mayo Baby Turns 5 (Cinco)






I absolutely cannot believe that our little baby bug turned five on May 5th. She is so into stuffed animals it is not even funny. So I decided I wanted to spend the day with her and surprise her with a trip to the Gateway to Build A Bear. She was soooo excited. When she walked in she saw a puppy with rollerskates on and there was no changing her mind. That is what she wanted. She had a ball making it and dressing it up. She even named it Princess. She was smiling from ear to ear. It was a wonderful day spending sometime with her. I get a little teary eyed thinking how she has grown. She has always been my little baby bug and she has been my best buddy (except when I make her mad then she threatens to take that title way). She and I bonded so well when she was born and she has pretty much been my little best buddy. Not that she doesn't love her daddy cause she does. But we just got this special little relationship going that I hope never goes away. She is such a good sister to O and C.
Anyways, for the longest time she wanted to go to Chuck-E-Cheeses for her birthday then she decided that she could just go to the Fun Park in Logan. Well with all of that swine flu scare I didn't think taking my kids and the cousins to a place where kids run free possibly sneezing and wiping their hands on the toys was a good idea so she settle for a Cinco de Mayo birthday party at my parent's home after her soccer game. We had a way fun time and she was so excited to have her birthday party with her cousins. She thinks they are way AWESOME. She had a princess cake with I didn't clarify the type of frosting very good to the bakery so it was pretty but the frosting had the regular frosting on it and it was gross. Oh well it was pretty. She had a Dora the Explorer pinata and she got lots and lots of presents.


We love our little M and the person she is. She brightens our day. She loves life and is such a little girly girl but isn't afraid to get muddy either. She always has a dirty face. In fact I think everytime you wash it two minutes later it is dirty again, but that is just her. Given the chance I think that she would live in water. She is such a water baby. She wants to wear her swimming suit 24/7 and she is counting the days until the big slide pool opens for the summer. She is very tender hearted and she loves her sister and brother so much. She is a bright little stink but she has to work at her school work more than you would think. She loves playing princesses and would eat cereal and peanut butter and jam sandwiches everyday if you let her. She is our little baby bug and she will always be. We love you M.

No comments: