Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ever Been Parasailing... Behind A Four Wheeler?

So we went for a little Sunday drive today and I don't know what exactly triggered my memory but I started remembering when we went parasailing behind a four-wheeler with a wonderful friend/co-worker of mine. Frank was into this type of parasailing and when my husband and brother-in-law heard about it they just had to go. So Frank arranged for us to go parasailing. I believe it was October '05. I found some pictures of our adventures. We had a great time. Except when it was mine turn the boys weren't holding on to the parasail for long enough and the wind picked me up and carried me backwards towards a stack of hay and HWY 30 (Petersboro) with semi's coming. Yikes.. They should have had Frank's daughter help one of them, but they are guys. Anyway it took a little more courage on my part for them to get me hooked back up. But I did it and it was great! It is a great memory. I am glad I did it when I had the chance cause it is probably something I will never have the opportunity to do again. J just said we need to go again!

Mike - J's brother taking off !

J getting ready for take off!

Me - See the stack of hay I almost hit!
Me - Up in the air

No comments: