Thursday, May 21, 2009

Easter 2009

We had a wonderful Easter this year. The kids had a ball. On Saturday we went to the Tremonton Easter Egg Hunt. We then were invited to the annual Kidman Easter Egg Hunt and Party. We are so lucky that they have let us be part of their lives. Our kids just love Garth & Veda to pieces. It was a wonderful afternoon and we sure have missed Veda since she passed away. The kids were excited for the Easter Bunny to come on Easter morning. We went to church and then to J's parents to have our Easter lunch arind egg hunt at their home. J's dad left for Africa a couple days later so it was good getting to have lunch and spend time with him before he left. We then ran out to my parents for lunch with my family. We love our families so much and are blessed to have each one of them in our lives. All in all it was a great day. But I want our kids to know that its not about all the candy or the Easter Egg Hunts or the Easter Bunny. Easter is about the sacrifice Christ made on behalf of all of us. I know that he died for us and suffered for our sins. I am eternity indebt to him for the sacrifice he made for me and my family and all of mankind.





No comments: