Monday, August 16, 2010

Earnin' Money and Buyin' Bunnies

My mother has been kind enough to offer to pay her grandkids for completing certain tasks.  For my neices and nephew, I believe, they had to practice their piano.  For my kiddos, they had to complete their reading minutes from school.  Now they had to pay their tithing out of the money they earned and they also kept the money their to save it for a shopping trip with Grandma.  When asked what they wanted M said she wanted a bunny.  A real live bunny.  You see bunnies are not my cup of tea....nor milk...nor water...nor Coke...nor anything.  I really don't care for bunnies.  The kids and J have been trying for awhile to intrigue me into getting one.  But it didn't work...until now... So she had to pay for her own bunny and take care of it.  They went to town to cash their checks from Grandma, and headed to the bunny farm or whatever you call that place.  M was able to get hers but O has to wait until after the fair because her bunny is going to be a fair bunny.  We'll see how long this round of bunnies last....

1 comment:

firebirdluver said...

How could you not love a soft, furry, fuzzy, lovable, pellet making, everything chewing, reproducing bunny?