Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happiness

We are ENJOYING Springtime full force. The kiddos cracked out their bikes and C discovered there is one just for him too!!! Pure happiness exuded from this little boy. You can see it in his eyes and his smile. (I am a tad concerned about that look in the middle picture....I'm afraid there will be another picture like this far off in the future with something that has a motor and drives really fast - if he is anything like his dad or uncle.)
We sure love this little guy!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Hey you!!!

Thanks for your super kind comment. I appreciate all that you do for me. YOU and your little family have become such good friends and you hold a huge spot in my heart.

firebirdluver said...

I remember his dad and uncle when they were that age. You should be concerned! Tell everyone hi and tell Joanie I haven't forgotten that we said we'd come visit sometime. Shane