Sunday, October 11, 2009

Witches...Oh My

J has been gone hunting up in Wyoming this weekend and me and the kids had a pretty uneventful week. We did attempted to make Caramel Apples on Thursday. They didn't quite turn out right, but they were still good. Other than that it was a lot of homework (for all three of us school kids), a lot of napping (for me and my little buddy) and sharing my bedroom with the girls (when J is gone they automatically get their stuff and move in on the floor in our room). Friday night we did go get some pumpkins with J's mom and then went to dinner with her and J's dad and sister. I have to say the girls were mischevious at dinner and I vowed I didn't think I wanted to ever take them in public again!

Well, fast forward to Saturday about noon, I decided we needed to get out of the house. I wanted to go to the Pumpkin Walk in North Logan, but it doesn't open for two weeks. I remembered a lady I worked with said that Gardener Village is a ball during the month of October. So I loaded up my little pumpkins and headed to SLC. Oh boy... it was so fun to see the girls see REAL WITCHES and see the excitement and fun in their eyes. They were all very well behaved and were really good. It was wonderful getting out and enjoying some fresh air, sunshine and the brisky air. And to add to the fun....it was not that much money. YEAH!!!! Here are some pictures from our fun afternoon:

No comments: