Thursday, April 23, 2009

MLS (Major League Soccer) here we come ... in a few years at least

After a painful little league soccer year with O last year, this year is M's turn. J was pretty sure she would do well, but to my suprise she has done AWESOME. During M's first game I took O to her school program but J and my dad watched M and said when she got a hold of the soccer ball she would break a way from the pack of little kids and fly down the field and score. This week I got to see her first had and she is AWESOME. (I'm not a proud mom or anything, am I...) It is great getting to watch her have her turn. Being second kid is hard and the oldest gets to do everything first including sports. M had to sit out and just watch last year and that was hard for her. Needless to she is in her element... I think we got a Soccer Baby on our hands. Daddy sure thinks so!


O is doing much better at soccer this year and I think she is enjoying it more. I still think she would rather be the cheerleader on the side with the cute hair and clothes, but she is thinking that soccer is fun at least this year.

No comments: