Thursday, April 23, 2009

Catch Up...

Since the last time I posted the girls talked us into letting them cut their hair off. O's is just above her shoulders and it looks a lot thicker now it is one length. I thought I'd have to straighten it ever day but it turns out to look cute with her curls and the curls have actually gone a little curlier now so it looks way cute. M's is just past her shoulders. It looks the cutest when I make it flip up. She is pretty darn cute too. We have been extremely busy with school things, soccer and playing in the sunshine.

C now has two bottom teeth and he is working on a top tooth. He is pulling himself up to everything and has become a great explorer to my dismay. He is now into EVERYTHING. Oh well... it will pass way to fast I guess. Today he is nine months old. Man time does fly fast. When you are pregnant it seems to last a century but once they are out the time goes by and you blink and they are already nine months old. He is our little bundle of sunshine. I think not a day goes by that he doesn't light up the day for each person in our family. I sure wish he would say Momma instead of Dadda, but we'll get there soon I guess. He loves his sister so much. I think he might be really sad when M has to go to kindergarten next year. They have a ball together during the day while O is at school.


Our little dog Fritz had a tramatic experience. He must have gotten something in under his cheek ear area and he had a huge growth that was hard as a rock. I thought it was going to be a tumor and I was so scared to take him in because I was afraid it would turn out really bad and we wouldn't have him anymore and also I didn't want an outrageous vet bill. It was just an absese so they sliced it open and took all the infection out. Here is his cheek after they sliced it open:
J's work has picked up and we are extremely blessed for that. I love chasing my kids around and getting to stay home with them.

No comments: