Friday, February 6, 2009

Mr. C - 6 months


I can't believe time has flown by so fast. Our little man is now six months old! Crazy!!!! He has been sick the past week so I just barely got him in for his 6 month check up. Here are the stats:

Weight: 17 lbs 4 oz (his check up was on Thurs. and the Fri. before when he was sick he weighed 16 lbs 8 oz - so he finally put som weight one this week)
Height: 28 inches (I think - I thought the nurse said he was 38 inches but our friend said no way he's not that tall. I could have heard the nurse wrong.)
He has been happy except for the strep throat and not wanting his bottle! He finally started rolling over both ways. He was doing great from back to tummy but going the other way was not his cup of tea. But he finally figured it out. He can sit for a few seconds before tipping over. And all I can say is our dog Fritz better watch out cause when this boy starts crawling I think he is going straight for the dog!

No comments: