Friday, August 19, 2011

Whitt Joseph Maxfield

Our little guy has arrived!!!

Whitt Joseph Maxfield
August 19, 2011
5:26 p.m.
7 lbs. 9 oz.
20 inches long

Whitt was born Friday 8/19/11 at 5:26 pm & weighed 7.9 lbs & 20".  He is perfect!  Right now I am sure wearing my heart on my sleeve & my eyes too!  I feel such an overwhelming sense of love & gratitude.  I feel like my heart is going to explode!  I am so thankful and blessed he has come to be our little one.  I do feel sad I didn't enjoy "the journey" of pregnancy as much as I should have.  I already miss his little kicks & movement inside of me.  I feel my Father in Heavens love so strong. It's hard to think that this will be the last time I get to feel these overwhelming feelings from bringing a precious little one into the world.  I am ever grateful my all of my children.  I love them & pray I can be the mom they so desperately need me to be.

No comments: