Saturday, November 7, 2009

The New Member of Our Family...



He really isn't that new....we got him in September. But I haven't gotten around to post about him. He is 14 yrs old and we have been enjoying him. His name is Bubba, but sometimes we call C that so it gets kind of confusing. Bubba is not his registered name so we keep think we are going to call him something different, but end up calling him Bubba anyways. J wants to call him Radar since when they go up on the mountain his ears are straight forward and on alert. Bubba doesn't really like me riding him cause I make him do what I want him to. J is learning a lot and is actually enjoying riding. I am always nervous he is going to fall off. It is nice because now we can ride and one of the girls can ride Black Beauty.
It has been nice having a horse around that I can ride. It has been so long since I had gotten on one. After I got on, I started to remember how much I enjoy riding. I had kind of got busy with family life and work and we had not been in a place where I could have a horse. So needless to say, we are enjoying him.

No comments: