Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Important Part of Summer... I forgot to post about

If you ask the girls one of there highlights this summer was taking.... Swimming lessons. Yay!!! I kind of drug my feet at getting them into lessons (just because I knew I would have to go into town every single day), so we ended up taking lessons at the end of July/first of August from the natatorium. The girls really enjoyed it and learned alot. M has been a waterbaby since day one. She just loves loves loves swimming and boating and gettting wet. O has been really into swimming and boating and playing in the water too...but when a new thing was brought on at swimming she wasn't 100% sure she was into it. It is called the tuck float. I took swimming lessons for several years and I didn't remember what the tuck float was. Anyways she got brave and did it. One of our favorite things to do in the summer is go to the Big Slide Pool (Brigham Pool) to swim. We kind of measure how tall the girls have gotten over the past year by where the water hits them. Man have they grown and by the end of the year the girls were going down the slide by themselves and J had C going down with them and he loved it. Looks like we might have another waterbaby on our hands.
Here are some pictures of the girls at swimming lessons (I had to have April Litchford take the pictures because I kept forgetting to bring my camera):

No comments: